• Some services that allow you to create an account or profile. We may ask you to provide us with some information, such as contact information and personal information, for you to create an account or profile in connection with these Services. For example, you can give us some information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address, in case you contact us when you create an account or participate in an online survey.
• Personal information such as name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address in the job application form, Internship form, dealer and service application forms and e-bulletin membership forms. , communication etc. We request your information.
Information from third-party sources
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing and commercial purposes without your consent. However, we may share your information with the following channels:
• Your details Tgm Kule Vinç Ltd. Şti. Sti. will be shared among its subsidiaries.
• Tax consultants, auditors and other external professional consultants,
• Potential buyers or investors of all or part of the Company or the operation of the Company
• To inform you about the specific offers and services of certain third parties that provide products or services of TGM such as information systems service providers, customer satisfaction oriented marketing programs.
• The companies and organizations that cooperate for the services and activities specified in the Membership Agreement.
• Services We can provide; Partners, dealers, services, other agents and agencies.
• Legal Provisions or Other Parties to Protect Our Services. We may disclose your information to other parties for the following purposes:
• Comply with laws or respond to mandatory legal processes (such as a warrant or other court order);
• To verify or comply with the policies to which our Services are subject;
• Protecting the rights, property or safety of Tgm Tower Crane or all of our subsidiaries, business partners or customers
• Other Parties Related to Corporate Transactions. We may disclose your information to third parties in the event of merger, transfer or bankruptcy.
Our Services and Third Parties
• Some third parties can advertise or keep track of what ads they see, how often they see these ads, and how they react to them, and
• We provide some of the materials related to the services through social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +.
Cookies and Detection Technologies
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone, or other devices. Allows the operator to place cookies on your device to recognize you via different websites, services and / or browsing sessions. Cookies can be used for many purposes. for example:
• Cookies remember your sign-in information, so you don't have to enter the same information every time you sign in to a service.
• Cookies help us to understand which pages of our Services are the most popular, as they and our third parties help us see what pages and features visitors have access to and how much time they spend on those pages. By examining this type of information, we can better tailor the Services and offer you a more sophisticated experience.
• Cookies Each time you access the Services, they help us understand which ads you and third parties see when they're facing the same ad.
• Cookies help us and our third parties to provide you with the most accurate content and ads by collecting information about your use of the Services and other websites and applications.
Other Information Storage Items
We, together with some third parties, may also use other types of local storage technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also known as Flash Cookies) and HTML5 native storage, in connection with our Services. These technologies are similar to the cookies described above so that they can be stored on your device and used to store some information about your activities and preferences. However, you may not be able to control them using standard scanning tools and settings, since these technologies can take advantage of different parts of your device compared to standard cookies.
We, together with some third parties, may also use technologies known as Web Beacons (or sunucu pixel tags “) that forward the information on your device to the server. Web Beacons can be embedded into online content, videos, and e-mails, and can allow a server to read certain types of information on your device, know when you are viewing a certain content or a specific e-mail message, and determine the time and date when you viewed the web beacon and the IP address of your device. We and some third parties We use web beacons for a variety of purposes, including analyzing the use of our Services and providing content and advertisements that may be of greater interest to you (in connection with cookies).
Communication and Information
For any questions please contact us at:
Tgm Tower Crane Industry and Foreign Trade Limited Company
Central District Victory Avenue B block No. 12/2 Gumusova - Düzce / TURKEY